Renaissance Posters


Catching up a bit...


This is the new poster design for the Exhibition that will be in my gallery. I hope you will have time to come and see the exceptional works by Harry Sandler of New York, and Barbara Ventura of Miami...it promises to be a fabulous show!

I have been so busy there has been almost no time for posting...I have been designing cards and posters and ads for shows and magazines for the new location for the gallery. I finally have a little studio area set up right behind the entry, and hope to finish a very important piece for an up-coming show that my work will be in. More about this later...

I love being surrounded by works of artists I have always admired, and I am so inspired to get back to creating some work of my own...so little time...so many ideas...stay tuned!

A page...some paint...and a song




My Artisan page is now up on the Carmel Arts & Design Districts website! I really love my new location, just as much as I love my studio downtown at The Stutz! I am covered in paint, just the same as I am when at the stutz...this seems to happen at both places, I need to learn why that keeps happening... Today I am working on a set of dining room chairs and table for a fabulous client. I love the fabric we selected, and the metamorphosis is so much fun to watch...I will show them once they are finished...

'A lot of things have happened since the last time we spoke...some of them are funny, some of 'em ain't no joke... I trust you will forgive me if I lay it on the line...I always thought you were a friend of mine'.

From Don Henley's 'My Thanksgiving'...a great song if you have not heard it. Have a great day!



Never throw something beautiful away...














'Current In Carmel' is one of the weekly publications for the area, and included are stories for all of the north side. I was out of town last week (more about this later:o), and I came home to learn that the gifted Artist, Designer and Entrepreneur, Vicky Early had written about one of my works. How exciting! I am working n a series of Ladies in the mirror, and so far there are three. The original Lady In The Mirror will soon reside in her new home in New York. Queen Of Hearts, shown above, is considering a move to Louisville and can be seen in my gallery along with Earth Beauty, third in the series. I love the title that was chosen for the feature, it has so many meanings...to me anyway. I also love that she thought enough of my work to write about it...Thanks Vicky!

Early owns Artichoke Designs, which can be found in the Carmel Arts & Design District at two locations; 240 West Main Street, and 10 South Rangeline Road. Did I mention that Vicky is very gifted? So much inspiration within, that she needed two stunning design shops to satisfy a yearning to create beautiful interiors for people like you and me. Vicky and her design team can assist with design projects from a powder room to an entire home...stop in and see next time you are in town...you will not regret it.

Earth Beauty




















Great News
I have completed a new work in the Lady In The Mirror series. This is the first art that I have worked on in my atelier in the arts district. I spent most of the day at the Stutz yesterday, and today back in Carmel. Still getting used to the back and forth, but I love them both so this is the way it goes...I am very happy that things have settled enough for me to get some work done. Yay! More to come...
I am thrilled to announce that I now have the best of both worlds! A working Studio in the historic Stutz building in downtown Indianapolis, and a Fine Art Gallery in the Arts District in downtown Carmel. 

The new location will enable me to show my hand painted works and wallcoverings, pique assiette pieces, paintings, and decorative painting.  I have many plans for this location, including assisting the regional design trade in locating and bringing more original art to the distinctive homes they represent. 

I will continue working on projects in my beautiful studio at the Stutz, including quite a few new plans there as well!  I have to say that I need to pinch myself to make sure this is not just a dream!

More to come...